Specializing in the full time, permanent placement of physicians throughout the US
The opportunity: Family Medicine Physician- Bettendorf, Iowa
Permanent/ Full time
Ready for a change? Our health system has joined with a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with multiple locations in the Quad Cities. Currently there is a full time opportunity available for a Family Practice Physician (Board Certified or Board Eligible) in Bettendorf. The work schedule is Monday through Friday office hours as assigned and a rotating call schedule (no hospital call- after hour patient advisory calls only). With a focus on primary care, this CHC is an NCQA certified, Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home serving approximately 37,000 patients per year.
- Competitive compensation package and full benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus!
- Eligible to apply for National Health Service Corps (loan repayment for US Citizens)
- J1 or H1 Visa candidates are encouraged to apply
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement, long term disability, CME allowance, paid time off for CMEs, PTO
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Practice Physician
- Iowa medical license (or eligible) in good standing
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mississippi and minutes from the Quad Cities International Airport. This community is culturally diverse and offers excellent schools, fine arts, museums, fine dining, shopping, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball and over 20 golf courses. Additional recreational activities include ski resorts and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities.
For more information, please email a current copy of your resume to: email@example.com ~ Your CV will be held with the strictest levels of confidentiality!
$5,000 REFERRAL FEE if you recommend a physician that is hired. Please share with friends and colleagues!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org