The opportunity: Family Medicine Physician- Moline, Illinois
Permanent/ Full time
Ready for a change? We have an excellent, full time opportunity available for a Family Physician in Moline, Illinois. This hospital affiliated group is adding another physician to the team. There is a large geriatric panel including nursing home rounds. The office has a triage nurse and support staff (LPNs and MAs). The staff is great to work with and the focus is on providing the highest level of patient care.
If you’re not available, please share. $5,000 referral fee offered!
- Competitive compensation package
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Relocation package
- Sign on bonus
- Call rotation is 1:4
- Great mentoring environment
- Plenty of room for professional growth and advancement
- Full benefits including: medical, dental, vision, retirement, long term disability, CME allowance, PTO
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Practice Physician
- Illinois medical license (or eligible) in good standing
- Bilingual in Spanish is highly desired/preferred
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mississippi and minutes from the Quad Cities International Airport. This community is culturally diverse and offers excellent schools, fine arts, museums, fine dining, shopping, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball and over 20 golf courses. Additional recreational activities include ski resorts and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities.
For more information, please email a current copy of your resume to: [email protected] ~ Your CV will be held with the strictest levels of confidentiality!
$5,000 REFERRAL FEE if you recommend a physician that is hired. Please share with friends and colleagues!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com