Website Health Care Specialists of America
Specialists in the permanent placement of Physicians, NPs and PAs nationwide
Ready for a change? We have an excellent, part time position available for a Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Corvallis, Oregon. This private practice is very stable and well established, and has been caring for the residents of Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley for more than 70 years. The practice currently has 22 NPs and PAs working in 11 specialties.
- Established Weight Loss Program
- Part-time opportunity: 17 patient contact hours per week, 14-16 patients per day
- Team includes a medical director, two dietitians and a referral clerk
- Monthly support groups for participants and Resting Metabolic Rate testing available
- Board Certification, AANC or AANP
- Knowledge of FDA-approved weight loss medications desirable
- Experience working in a busy, outpatient primary care setting
- The ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player
- Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon
- This is a thriving community that offers abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals, superb schools and Pac-12 University
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland Metropolitan area
$1,000 REFERRAL FEE offered if you recommend a NP or PA who is hired for this position. Please share with friends and colleagues!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org