Website Health Care Specialists of America
Physician Jobs throughout the United States
The opportunity: Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
Permanent / Full time
Ready for a change? We have an excellent opportunity available for a board certified or board eligible Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon to join our team in the North Atlanta suburbs. This practice is very stable and well established and the focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care. A great mentoring environment is available and a work/life balance is promoted.
- Privately owned group practice with a large referral base
- Attractive schedule: Monday-Friday / no weekends and minimal call responsibilities
- Plenty of support and team collaboration
- Excellent compensation and full benefits package
- Partnership track available
- Team of 2 Orthopedic Surgeons and 4 PAs
- Significant growth opportunities
- Ideal work / life balance is promoted
- Sign on bonus possible
- Relocation assistance is available
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine
- Residency and fellowship trained welcome!
- All physicians must be BC/BE
- Sorry, no visa applicants
- Unrestricted Georgia physician license (MD or DO) or eligible
- State of the art facilities
- In-house pharmacy
- On site physical therapy
- Procedure room for injections
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Named as one of the most “surprisingly, genuinely cool” suburbs in the country by the Huffington Post, aside from Coral Gables, Florida., this community is the only southern suburb to be recognized
- Cultural diversity is celebrated here and the area has an international vibe. Located about 20 miles north of downtown Atlanta, this area has a reputation as a top choice for families looking for a work/life balance
- One of Atlanta’s most family- friendly and pet-friendly suburbs, with wide, tree-lined streets, blooming dogwoods, majestic evergreens and a historic square
- Plenty of festivals, classes and exhibits are available for all ages and events take place all year long. Many of these activities occur at the historic Barrington Hall, where there are three beautiful gardens for the public to enjoy
- The summer festival series offers live music, food, dancing and wine tasting
- Several weekend farmers’ markets and the culinary events draw people living in the Greater Atlanta area to the town’s historic and charming square
- Great restaurants, shopping and entertainment activities are available
- Plenty of outdoor recreational attractions including 18 public parks and 800 acres of green space that borders the Chattahoochee River
- Numerous athletic leagues are available for tennis, soccer, swimming, running, etc.
- Real estate is affordable and there are also million-dollar mansions in the area
- This is a safe community with low crime rates and a small town feel.
- The area has many highly rated public schools and there are 37 private institutions and educations centers within the city
If you would like more information, please email your CV to: [email protected]
**We provide referral fees! $5,000 if you refer a physician that is hired by our facility. Please share with friends and colleagues!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com