Website Health Care Specialists of America
We help NPs find their dream jobs nationwide
Ready for a change? We are seeking licensed and experienced psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners to join our telepsychiatry team, serving patients who live in Illinois. This position can be part time (15-20 hours/week) or full time (40 hours/week). This position is fully remote and active Illinois nurse practitioner licensure and active Illinois DEA is required.
You will be delivering care to a population of adult patients (age 18+). You’ll be reviewing medical histories, evaluating clinical stability of patients and assessing their eligibility for treatment. You’ll be conducting assessments and providing medication management consultations over video calls. When clinically indicated, you will write prescriptions, as well. You will be communicating with patients and answering all of their questions through a secure messaging system.
- At least 6 months of post graduate PMHNP experience is required
- PMHNP certification is required
- Active Illinois nurse practitioner license and active Illinois DEA registration is required
- Willingness to obtain additional state licensure is desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Technology savvy PMHNPs who are willing to work with multiple software programs and tools are needed