Website Health Care Specialists of America
We help NPs find their dream jobs nationwide
THE OPPORTUNITY: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
THE LOCATION: Remote / Telehealth – Must be licensed in New Jersey with active DEA in NJ
Ready for a change? We are seeking a licensed and experienced Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join our telepsychiatry team in New Jersey. This position will involve working remotely and you’ll be providing services for patients who reside in New Jersey. Full or part time (at least 16 hours/week) is needed.
You will be delivering care via telemedicine to a population of adult patients (age 18+). You’ll be reviewing the medical history and clinical stability of patients and assessing their eligibility for treatment. You’ll be conducting assessments and providing medication management consultations over video calls. When clinically indicated, you will write prescriptions, as well. You will be communicating with patients and answering all of their questions through a secure messaging system.
Excellent benefits will be provided for full time PMHNPs including UNLIMITED paid time off.
- At least 1 year of PMHNP experience is required
- PMHNP certification is required
- Active New Jersey psychiatric nurse practitioner license and NJ DEA registration is required
- Willingness to obtain additional state licensure is desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Technology savvy PMHNPs who are willing to work with multiple software programs and tools are needed