Website Health Care Specialists of America
We help nurse practitioners find their dream jobs nationwide
THE OPPORTUNITIES: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners
THE LOCATIONS: Remote / Telehealth
Ready for a change? We are seeking licensed and experienced Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners to join our telepsychiatry team, serving patients who live in California. This position is fully remote and California nurse practitioner licensure and active California DEA is required.
You will be delivering care to a population of adult patients (age 18+). You’ll be reviewing medical histories, evaluating clinical stability of patients and assessing their eligibility for treatment. You’ll be conducting assessments and providing medication management consultations over video calls. When clinically indicated, you will write prescriptions, as well. You will be communicating with patients and answering all of their questions through a secure messaging system.
This position offers excellent benefits including UNLIMITED paid time off!
- At least 1 year of post graduate PMHNP experience is required
- PMHNP certification is required
- Active CA nurse practitioner license and active California DEA registration is required
- Willingness to obtain additional state licensure is desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Technology savvy PMHNPs who are willing to work with multiple software programs and tools are needed