Website Health Care Specialists of America
Specializing in the permanent placement of physicians nationwide
THE OPPORTUNITY: Rheumatologist
THE LOCATION: Lexington, Kentucky
Employed position – partnership available
Full time / permanent
Ready for a change? We have an excellent, full time opportunity available for a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our team in Lexington, Kentucky. The focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with. A great mentoring environment is provided and a healthy work/life balance is encouraged.
- Busy 100% rheumatology practice
- Outpatient only
- Established internal and external referral base
- Excellent payer mix
- Numerous ancillary services
- Private physician owned group
- Competitive salary guarantee with potential production-driven quarterly bonuses
- Opportunity for partnership is available after one year
- Comprehensive benefits including: health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend and flexible spending account.
- All Physicians must be board certified or board eligible
- Unrestricted Kentucky MD or DO license (or eligible) required
Founded in 1920, this clinic is the largest and oldest medical group in Central and Eastern Kentucky offering 30 specialties
The clinic cares for more than 2,000 patients daily and 600,000 patients annually
200 providers and 1,000 staff are employed
25 locations throughout Central Kentucky for advancement and relocation opportunities
Lexington has a population of approximately 300,000 and is known as the “Horse Capital of the World”.
Located in the heart of the Bluegrass, some of the world’s greatest thoroughbred horses are found here
Lexington is home to the Kentucky Horse Park, historic Keeneland Racetrack and the Red Mile race course and is an active university town – home to the University of Kentucky and Transylvania University.
Area attractions include a professional orchestra, philharmonic, two ballet companies, professional theatre, museums, choral organizations and the historic Lexington Opera House.
Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide.
This area enjoys low unemployment and cost of living
$5,000 REFERRAL FEE offered if you recommend a physician that is hired full time. Please share with friends and colleagues!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com