Website Health Care Specialists of America
We help physicians find their dream jobs nationwide
We need a well-trained, board eligible/board certified general cardiologist with expertise in consultative cardiology and echocardiography. Cardiac catheterization skills and nuclear, CT, and/or MRI imaging would be useful but are not mandatory.
-Well-respected cardiology practice that has been recognized for excellence in patient care for more than 40 years
-Join 10 general invasive cardiologists, 4 interventional cardiologists and 2 electrophysiologists who work closely with 2 cardiothoracic surgeons
-Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package
-Relocation assistance is available
-One year partnership track
SOME CARDIOLOGY PROGRAM FACTS:
- Cardiology conference every Wednesday morning for case review and presentations
- Certified echo, nuclear cardiology, and cardiac CT programs
- Busy interventional cardiology program including 165 STEMI patients and 581 coronary interventions in 2018, 310 TAVR patients since February 2015, ASD/PFO closure program, and initiation of a MitraClip and Percutaneous Mitral Valve-in-Valve program begun in April 2019
- Full-service electrophysiology program including Watchman and VT ablation
- Cardiothoracic surgery program performed 575 open-heart surgeries last year
- Collaborative, team-based approach to patient care
-BC/BE cardiologists are needed
-Physicians who require J1 visa sponsorship are welcome to apply!
-2021 Cardiology Fellows are encouraged to apply
-Medford is located in southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley between Oregon’s Willamette Valley and California’s Central Valley.
-The mild winters and warm dry summers create an ideal climate for the Harry and David pear orchards and a burgeoning wine economy, featuring over 60 wineries.
-Popular features of the region include the internationally acclaimed Oregon Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, the Redwoods and Mount Shasta.
-The proximity to the mountains and rivers means accessible and ample hiking, cross country skiing, show shoeing, downhill skiing, white water rafting and kayaking and fly fishing for salmon and steelhead trout.
-A short drive to the coast provides access to the pristine beaches of Oregon and Northern California.
-Southern Oregon University is in Ashland and the public schools in Ashland and St. Mary’s School in Medford (college prep school, winners of the Oregon Cup, World Championship robotics teams) are excellent.
-A regional airport and location on I-5 means cities like Ashland, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Denver are either a drive or flight away.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org