Website Health Care Specialists of America
We help psychologists find their dream jobs nationwide
THE OPPORTUNITIES: Licensed Clinical Psychologists – SNF / ALF
THE LOCATIONS: Stuart, Fort Lauderdale, Melbourne, Clearwater, Lakeland, Orlando, Pensacola, St. Petersburg, Port Charlotte, Venice, West Palm Beach, Eustis, Fort Myers, Tallahassee, Sebring, Naples
Ready for a change? We are currently seeking Florida licensed clinical psychologists who want to have a meaningful impact on the quality of life of residents in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities throughout the state of Florida. This is an outstanding opportunity for a psychologist to work for one of Florida’s most successful healthcare companies.
The model of care provides for a psychologist and a psychiatrist assigned to each facility. Upon receipt of an attending physician’s order, the psychologists perform an initial evaluation and provide psychotherapy and/or behavioral management when clinically appropriate. Our psychiatrists also perform an initial evaluation and psychotropic medication management when clinically indicated. This collaboration provides continuity of care for our patients. Psychologists visit 1-2 facilities daily in a designated territory.
- Clinical Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) required
- Proficient in evidence-based treatments (i.e. CBT, ACT and DBT)
- Excellent computer and technology skills
- Current and unencumbered Florida clinical psychologist licensure is required
- Must be willing to travel site to site
- Current CPR certification required
- Current valid Florida Driver’s license is required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com